WORDS ARE YOUR WEAPON
Help the adorable grim reapers Grimm and Rose defeat monsters, ghosts, evil bunnies and more using the power of words. Of course, a bunch of upgradeable scythes couldn’t hurt either!
HOW DOES IT PLAY?
Spell words to attack monsters – it sounds so simple. Mix in poison, spike, stone, whirlwind, flipped, broken, duplicator, and plague tiles and it suddenly becomes a lot more challenging!
Upgrade your character. Choose some books and upgrade them! Then choose from several different weapons and – you guessed it – upgrade those too!
Tons of gorgeous art – the adorable Grimm and Rose, over 30 hand-drawn monsters, lots of stage backgrounds, and much more, all retina-optimized.
TONS OF CONTENT
40 stages that can each be played in 4 different ways, including the ultra-difficult crystal stars that will challenge even the wordiest wordsmiths!
PRESS FOR LETTER QUEST
- Hardcore Gamer (4/5) – “Letter Quest: Grimm’s Journey is an addictive experience that will steal hours of your gaming time without you even noticing”
- Capsule Computers (8.5/10) – “Letter Quest: Grimm’s Journey does a fantastic job at combining the two genres into one game”
- Dad’s Gaming Addiction (9/10) – “Letter Quest: Grimm’s Journey is the game to get”
- Indie Game Mag – “It’s fast, easy to play, and all of the unlockables and challenges mean it’ll offer some quick, fun brain exercise for hours on end.”
- Twinfinite (4/5) – “there’s more than enough here to pack in several hours of family-friendly fun”
- The Gamers’ Temple (90/100) – “Letter Quest: Grimm’s Journey is fun, challenging, and charming, all things that make for a great word game.”
- Touch Arcade (4.5 stars) – “You’d be silly not to check this game out, especially if you enjoy word games.”
- 148Apps (8/10) – “Letter Quest: Grimm’s Journey is a blast to play.”
- Cult of Mac (5/5) – “It’s a cool, relatively stress-free take on word games, and anyone who likes pushing letter tiles around should check it out.”
- Cult of Mac’s Game of the Week – “Letter Quest: Grimm’s Journey is this week’s iOS Game of the Week, and it’s a fun one.”
- Universal Gaming Reviews (9/10) – “an excellently designed puzzle game”
- AppAdvice (9/10) – “If you’re a fan of word adventure type games, then this is a perfect addition to your collection this weekend.”
- Brash Games (9/10) – “It’s just an utter delight and it can’t be recommended highly enough.”
- Delta Attack (5/5) – “This is easily the best free-to-play game I’ve played since Jetpack Joyride.”
- Stromstock (9/10) – “Finally a word game that ranks up with the likes of LetterPress and Puzzlejuice.”
- App Store Arcade (10/10) – “I can’t remember the last time I had so much fun playing a word game.”
- GAMERamble (8.3/10) – “Polished, addictive and packed to the brim with content.”
- Nardio – “I can’t help but wholeheartedly recommend Letter Quest to any and everyone.”
- Rambling Fox Gaming Reviews – “This has changed my opinion of word games, this is a really fun game”
- The Clarion – “It is addictive and nearly impossible to put down”
- The Digital Gamer (Indie Game of the Week) – “it’s one of those games that you don’t want to put down”
- Another Castle – “Letter Quest is both fun and a total steal”
- Thaao Hanshew – “Tons of content, fun stuff to unlock, different strategies/builds to use for your character, a lot of attention to detail, wonderful soundtrack…fantastic game!”
- tazzmaniac – “I have one thing to complain about though. Its too addictive and now you made me buy it. I demand you make the game less fun”
- iTunes User – “Simply Amazing! Stop reading this review! You could be playing right now!”