Get Letter Quest: Grimm’s Journey for PC/Mac now! Includes:
- HD textures
- Keyboard support during battle
- Full soundtrack – 8 catchy tracks you’ll be humming
- Wallpapers at 2560×1440
- Custom avatars of Grimm, Rose, and more!
- A Steam key, available now!
- Our never-ending gratitude for your help and support!
WORDS ARE YOUR WEAPON
Help the adorable grim reapers Grimm and Rose defeat monsters, ghosts, evil bunnies and more using the power of words. Of course, a bunch of upgradeable scythes couldn’t hurt either!
PRESS FOR LETTER QUEST
- Hardcore Gamer (4/5) – “Letter Quest: Grimm’s Journey is an addictive experience that will steal hours of your gaming time without you even noticing”
- Capsule Computers (8.5/10) – “Letter Quest: Grimm’s Journey does a fantastic job at combining the two genres into one game”
- Dad’s Gaming Addiction (9/10) – “Letter Quest: Grimm’s Journey is the game to get”
- Indie Game Mag – “It’s fast, easy to play, and all of the unlockables and challenges mean it’ll offer some quick, fun brain exercise for hours on end.”
- Twinfinite (4/5) – “there’s more than enough here to pack in several hours of family-friendly fun”
- The Gamers’ Temple (90/100) – “Letter Quest: Grimm’s Journey is fun, challenging, and charming, all things that make for a great word game.”
- Touch Arcade (4.5 stars) – “You’d be silly not to check this game out, especially if you enjoy word games.”
- 148Apps (8/10) – “Letter Quest: Grimm’s Journey is a blast to play.”
- Cult of Mac (5/5) – “It’s a cool, relatively stress-free take on word games, and anyone who likes pushing letter tiles around should check it out.”
- Cult of Mac’s Game of the Week – “Letter Quest: Grimm’s Journey is this week’s iOS Game of the Week, and it’s a fun one.”
- Universal Gaming Reviews (9/10) – “an excellently designed puzzle game”
- AppAdvice (9/10) – “If you’re a fan of word adventure type games, then this is a perfect addition to your collection this weekend.”
- Brash Games (9/10) – “It’s just an utter delight and it can’t be recommended highly enough.”
- Delta Attack (5/5) – “This is easily the best free-to-play game I’ve played since Jetpack Joyride.”
- Stromstock (9/10) – “Finally a word game that ranks up with the likes of LetterPress and Puzzlejuice.”
- App Store Arcade (10/10) – “I can’t remember the last time I had so much fun playing a word game.”
- GAMERamble (8.3/10) – “Polished, addictive and packed to the brim with content.”
- Nardio – “I can’t help but wholeheartedly recommend Letter Quest to any and everyone.”
- Rambling Fox Gaming Reviews – “This has changed my opinion of word games, this is a really fun game”
- The Clarion – “It is addictive and nearly impossible to put down”
- The Digital Gamer (Indie Game of the Week) – “it’s one of those games that you don’t want to put down”
- Another Castle – “Letter Quest is both fun and a total steal”
- Thaao Hanshew – “Tons of content, fun stuff to unlock, different strategies/builds to use for your character, a lot of attention to detail, wonderful soundtrack…fantastic game!”
- tazzmaniac – “I have one thing to complain about though. Its too addictive and now you made me buy it. I demand you make the game less fun”
- iTunes User – “Simply Amazing! Stop reading this review! You could be playing right now!”
HOW DOES IT PLAY?
Spell words to attack monsters – it sounds so simple. Mix in poison, spike, stone, whirlwind, flipped, broken, duplicator, and plague tiles and it suddenly becomes a lot more challenging!
Upgrade your character. Choose some books and upgrade them! Then choose from several different weapons and – you guessed it – upgrade those too!
Tons of gorgeous art – the adorable Grimm and Rose, over 30 hand-drawn monsters, lots of stage backgrounds, and much more, all retina-optimized.
TONS OF CONTENT
40 stages that can each be played in 4 different ways, including the ultra-difficult crystal stars that will challenge even the wordiest wordsmiths!
Subscribe to our newsletter for awesomeness!
EXPORT YOUR DEMO SAVE FILE!
You can export your save file from the demo, and import it into the full game to continue right where you left off! (desktop version only – save import/export not available on mobile versions).
ATTENTION YOUTUBERS AND STREAMERS!
If you’d like to stream or make videos of Letter Quest: Grimm’s Journey, you can absolutely do so! We place no restrictions on your videos – you can do or say whatever you would like!
- Make a video/stream footage, get a free copy of Letter Quest! Just drop us a line! Please provide a link to your youtube channel and/or twitter account. Thanks!
- You have our permission to monetize videos of Letter Quest. If you need to provide proof, this link should be enough.